I can't do this. Just breathe.
我做不來 深呼吸
Hello, darling.
你好 親愛的
Sorry to keep you waiting. It's all right.
抱歉讓你們久等了 沒關系
I live in Santa Monica. Traffic's terrible.
我住在圣莫妮卡 交通太差勁了
This is my daughter, Sally.
這是我的女兒 莎莉
Nice to meet you.
很高興見到你
Lisa Shayne.
我叫莉莎·夏恩
Will your wife be joining us?
您的太太會過來嗎
My mother died when I was 2.
我母親在我兩歲的時候去世了
I'm so sorry.
很遺憾
She was beautiful.
她真漂亮
On the phone, you mentioned medical records.
你在電話里提到了醫療記錄
Wh-what's going on?
到底是怎么回事
We're looking at the possibility of...
有可能發生了...
a mix-up.
混淆
What kind of mix-up?
什么樣的混淆
I believe there was a mistake when Sally was born.
我認為莎莉出生的時候出了點差錯
Mr. Dodd, there's a chance Sally and Lisa
多德先生 莎莉和莉莎有可能
may have been switched.
被抱錯了
What?
什么
Lisa's DNA doesn't match her parents,
莉莎的DNA與她父母的不符
and hospital records show that you were the only other -
而醫院的記錄顯示 你們是唯一...
Wait. Y-you that think we were -
等等 你認為我們倆...
That's ridiculous.
太荒謬了
Sir, if we could just get a sample of your DNA -
先生 如果您能為我們提供您的DNA樣本
No, you're not getting anything from me.
不 我什么都不會給你們
What, do you think I don't recognize a scam?
你們以為我看不出這是個騙局嗎
Get out!
滾出去
No, no, no. I assure you, it's not.
不 不 我敢保證這不是騙局
I didn't mean to upset anybody.
我不想惹大家生氣
I want the two of you to leave now!
我要你們兩個馬上離開
Okay.
好吧
Lisa, just go. Go.
莉莎 走吧 走