Isn't that a Dixie Chick's song?
那是首南方小雞的歌吧
You got it bad, huh?
你難以自拔 是吧
It's okay, honey. I understand.
沒關系 親愛的 我理解你的心情
I've been lonely since "Mad About You" was canceled.
自從《我為卿狂》被砍之后 我一直很寂寞
Wait.
等等
What about...dad?
爸爸...怎么樣了
Can you believe it's been 10 years?
你能相信已經過去十年了嗎
Wait, he died? I wish.
等等 他死了嗎 我倒想
He couldn't keep it in his pants.
他在外面拈花惹草
Sorry, Janie. Fred...
抱歉 小簡 弗雷德
Maybe you should talk to me about Stacy.
你可以跟我談談史黛西的事
I'm a good listener.
我是個很好的傾聽者
I'd love that, Elaine.
我很愿意跟你聊 伊萊恩
Janie...
小簡...
Make us some chamomile tea, will you?
給我們沖點甘菊茶 可以嗎
Of course I will.
當然可以
The defendant, Mr. Detweiller,
被告德特韋勒先生
used the Choco-chunky chipmunk
利用巧克力矮胖花栗鼠的形象
to adversely affect my client's business.
給我委托人的生意帶來了負面影響
Mr. Detweiller was well aware of...
德特韋勒先生清楚地知道...
was...
他...
M-Mr. Detweiller knew that...
德特韋勒先生知道...
uh...he...
呃...他...
Mr. Detweiller knew his cartoon
德特韋勒先生知道他的卡通片
would damage the reputation of the company.
會損害公司的名譽
We're asking to have it removed from the Internet immediately.
我們要求立即將其從網上移除