Hey buddy... welcome to the party.
你好伙計... 歡迎來到派對.
Lets see what kinda moves you got.
讓我瞧瞧你有多少腿腳功夫.
Dance little scrab-fish.
跳舞的小雜魚.
Dodge the coconut ball...
躲避球...
Happy days.... Oohmm...
快樂的一天.... 哦哼...
Oohh... look at him.
啊哈... 快看他.
Where's my booty, has anyone seen it?
我的戰利品呢, 有木有人看到啊?
Flynn, it's right behind you.
Flynn,就在你背后.
Where? Where's my booty.
在哪兒?我的戰利品?
I can't see it.
我看不到.
Yuk... it's all I can see.
呸... 我只看見了這玩意.
Ooh, this is a lovely vacation...
哦, 這可真我度過的...
best I've ever had.
最棒的假日.
Mornin' sunshine...
太陽曬屁股啦...
let me be the first to extend a hand of friendship.
讓我成為第一個 伸出友誼之手的人.
That's your foot.Hohoho... nothing gets by you, does it.
那是你的腳.吼吼吼... 你對什么都無動于衷嗎, 是把?
What do you want?
你神馬意思?
I bet you're feeling lost... scared... confused. Allow me to explain.
我打賭你感到迷失...恐懼... 迷惑. 讓我來解釋.
Help me out boys...Oooh, Captains' going to sing a shanty...
男孩們幫幫我...哦, 船長要唱水手之歌了...