I miss you dad.
我想你了老爸.
Well that's something you don't see everyday.
這可不是每天都能看到的.
Ethan... Hi....
好....
Meant... to do that.
意味著... 會做那個.
I've never seen a mammoth sleep like that.
我可從沒見過一頭猛犸是這樣睡覺的.
What... No... This just helps me think.
什么... 不... 那是幫助我思考用的.
It gets the blood to the old noggin' and away from the old... whatever.
這能有助于我大腦的血液循環... 不管了.
Ahh... ok, that's a little weird.
啊啊... ok, 這有點奇怪啊.
So, how you doing... you know, with all of this.
那么, 你是如何... 你知道, 用這些東西.
Honestly, a little scared. Ok, a lot scared.
說實話, 有點嚇人. 好吧, 很嚇人.
Everything we knew is gone.
我們所知道的一切都是浮云.
Yeah, I was pretty scared too. I mean, not scared... you know, like concerned.
是啊, 我也嚇尿了. 我的意思是, 別怕... 你知道, 好像關心.
Hey, um, do you want to walk with me tomorrow? Try and get our minds off all of this stuff.
嘿, 恩, 你想要明天和我散散步嗎? 暫時把你腦子里雜亂不堪的東西拋開 .
You want to walk with me.
你想和我散步.
Well, you did almost flatten me this morning so I figure it can't really go worse than that, right.Yeah...
好吧, 你今天早上的確把我打倒了所以我想今天 不會再比這更糟糕的了, 對.是啊...
Oh, just one thing, totally no big deal but... you might want to lose the mohawk.
哦, 只有一件事, 一點也無關緊要但是... 你可能會想要失去刺毛.
Louis... yeah, sure... not a problem.
Louis... 是啊, ... 沒問題.