Easy kitty... water... you need it.
冷靜小貓... 水...你會需要的.
I don't need anything from you.
我才不要你的任何東西.
Fine, die of thirst that'll really show me.
好, 渴死的時候再來向我要.
Wait. I'll take it... thankyou.
等等. 我要了... 謝謝了.
You know, you have a way of saying thankyou that makes it sound like drop dead.
你知道, 你表達感謝的時候讓人心里感到發寒.
It's a gift. You're pretty soft... for a sabre.
這是天生的. 對于一頭劍齒虎來說...你很溫柔.
Excuse me... I am not soft ok, I happen to be a remorseless assassin.
喂... 我可一點也不軟弱啊, 反之我卻是個冷酷無情的殺手.
Diego-poo... hey, I made you another coral necklace... he keeps losing them.
Diego-poo... 嘿, 我給你做了另外一條 沙湖項鏈... 他老是弄丟的.
Yeah, I think I get why I'm starting to get why you're not in a pack.
好吧, 我想我開始了解 你離開自己族人的原因了.
Listen I chose to leave my pack, alright.
聽著我是自己選擇離開自己的族人的, 好伐.
Congratulations warrior princess, so did I. Really?
恭喜你戰斗公主, 我也是這樣呀.真的?
What? Nothing... I just... I know how hard that is... walking away from everthing you know.
什么?沒什么... 我只是... 理解那種感受... 拋開自己曾習慣的一切 .
Oh great... what, are we going to braid each others fur now?
哦好吧... 什么,現在我們要互相理毛發了么?
Funny, really funny. Can I tell you the difference between you and me.
有趣, 真的很有趣. 我能說出我們兩之間的不同嗎?
I won't still be wearing their necklace.
我不會一直帶著這條項鏈的e.
No. We both might have wanted out of our pack-life but at least
我說的不是這個. 我們都曾邁出離開族群的一步,但是至少
I didn't trade one pack-life for another. I got something more.
我并沒有出賣我的族人. 我經歷的比你多.
Oh yeah... what's that.
哦是嗎... 怎么了.
A herd... What's the difference?
一個團隊...有什么不一樣的?
We have each others backs.
我們互幫互助.
Gutt has my back. I'm his First Mate.
Gutt總是支持著我. 我是他的大副.
Really? Because I don't see Gutt sending out any search parties for you.
真的? 但是我并沒有看到 Gutt為了找你派出任何海盜.