Let go of me.
讓我走.
Where do you think you're going?
你想跑?
Whoa....
你以為你....
Switchback Cove... it's the way home.
那是回家的路.
Oh... no...
偶... 不...
You call this a ship you miserable runts?
你們把這玩意叫做船你們這群可悲的動物?
Yeah you little runts... get to work.
你這可悲的動物...快工作 .
Faster you worthless worthy sons of
快點你們這群沒用的孫子
sorry excuses for shark-bait weevils..
把道歉的話留給鯊魚去吧..
What did he say?I dunno...
他在說什么鬼話?我不曉...
Now get this chunk of ice seaworthy by sundown or I will keel-haul the lot of you.
現在就給我搞定這塊浮冰,否怎我就讓你們感受痛苦.
So, what do you think.
那么,你在想啥.
Two words... Anger... Management.
兩個詞... 暴力...管理 .
I'm talking about the current...
我說的是洋流...
Diego's right, we've found a way home.
Diego說的很對, 我們找到回家的方法了.
Yes that's great... too bad
是啊 那挺棒的... 真遭
we don't have a ship.
我們沒有船啊.
Sure we do, it's right there.
我們有的, 就在這里.
Well, that's a flawless plan.
好吧,這是個完美無缺的計劃.
You want to pirate a pirate ship from pirates.
你想要給海盜私掠一艘海盜船.
It pains me to say this but our prisoner has a point.
雖然我不想承認但是我們的囚犯說的不錯.
Yeah well...Guys... sssshh... the trees have ears.
好吧...伙伴們... 噓噓... 隔墻有耳.