They sank our battleship, what are
他們擊沉了我們的戰艦,
we gonna do... we're all gonna drown.
我們該怎么辦... 我們都會被溺死的.
You're a sea creature you idiot.
白癡你可是海洋動物.
Oh... Quite... sir.
哦... 安靜... 先生.
Should I flag a white Captain?No...!
Captain我可以舉白旗嗎?不可能...!
Wait, what about Shira?What about her.
等等, Shira種馬辦?她怎么了.
Yeh, what about her.Anyone else want to play Captain?
是啊, 怎么她了.現在誰想當船長?
...Good.
...好極了.
Now come on blubber-brain, swim.
來吧肥魚腦袋, 游泳去.
Hey... Gutt... Flynn... anyone there?Here, grab hold.
嘿... Gutt... Flynn... 這里有人嗎?這里, 抓緊.
No, go away... I'd rather drown.
不, 走開...我寧可淹死.
Whatever the lady wants.
如這位女士所愿.
I said I didn't need your help.
我說過我不需要你的幫助.
Your welcome...
隨你的便...
wassup... care to join our scurvy crew.
怎么了... 擔心你的船員了嗎.
Two sloths, a mammoth and a sabre?
兩只樹懶, 一頭猛犸和一頭劍齒虎?
You guys are like the start of a bad joke.
你們可真是一個笑話.
And we saved you... that makes you the punchline... kitty.
我們救了你... 你欠我們一條命額... 小貓咪.
Don't... call me kitty. Ok I won't...
不許... 叫我貓咪.當然我不會叫你...
...kitty.
...貓咪.
If they kiss I'm gonna puke.What? Wait... no...
如果他們親上了我就吐了.什么? 等等... 不...