Oh please...
哦,得了吧...
Good shanty sir...
先生真是好嗓子...
Captain Gutt... really? You know, I have a little paunch too but ahh... I wouldn't name myself after it.
Gutt船長... 真的? 你知道, 我是有點兒大肚子但是我... 我不會用它來代替我的名字.
Thats funny... you're a funny guy.
你真有趣... 你可真是個有趣的家伙.
But that's not how I got my name...
但是我的名字可不是這樣來的...
These... got me my name.
這才是... 我得名的故事.
I don't get it.
我不明白.
No? Ok, let me give you a visual aid.
不明白? 好吧, 我來給你一點提示好了.
I just gently press here..
我只是慢慢地從這里經過...
It tickles.And go down like this...
好癢.然后像這樣向下...
And then your innards become your outs...
然后你就會成為我們的一員...
Um, I still don't get it.
恩, 我還是不明白.
Look, as much as I'm tempted to join a monkey, the Easter Bunny and a giant bag of pudding... I'll pass.
瞧, 一如我受到誘惑加入了猴子, 復活節兔子拎著一大袋彩蛋... 我可以忍受.
No one's gonna stop me getting back to my family.
沒人能阻止我去找回我的家人.
I'm gonna lambado your liver buddy.
我要把你的肝臟挖出來.
Let me at him.
我來對付他
That family is going to be the death of you.First mate, jettison the dead weight.
你會毀了一個家庭.大副, 去丟掉這家伙.
Aye, aye sir. Prepare the plank .Prepare the plank.
咦, 長官. 準備跳板準備跳板.
Preparing the plank.
準備跳板.
Heh... Ow.... What, you want me to walk into the water?
嘿...無哦.... 神馬, 你想讓我在水中步行嗎?
I can't because I ate less than 20 minites ago and you know the rule.
我不行的因為我20鐘前剛吃過而且你也知道規矩.
That's a myth...Oh ok, as long as it's safe.
那可真是個神話...哦 好吧, 拖得越久就越安全.