Hey, they look fluffy.I get the big woolly one.
嘿, 他們看上去很蓬松柔軟.我要大的蓬松的那個.
Wow...
哇...
Get ready to slice and dice boys.Knock it off Squint, wait for Captains' orders.
準備好切片剁肉丁了男孩們.打暈他Squint, 遵侯船長的命令.
Ahoy down there... how lucky are you. Do you know these waters are infested with pirates, right boys...
喂 在下面... 看你有多幸運. 你們知不知道海盜占有著這片水源,對把,孩子們...
Glad we found you before they did.
很高心在他們之前找到了你們.
Captain Gutt here to help.
船長快來幫忙.
You know, that's a nice monkey.
你知道, 他是只好猴子.
Look, we don't want any trouble. We just need to get back to the continent.
瞧, 我們不想惹麻煩. 我們只想回到大陸.
The continent... that pile of rubble...
大陸啊... 那都是瓦礫碎石...
My family's there so if you could just...
我的家人在那里所以如果你行行好...
Awww, your family... that is so sweet. I hope you said goodbye because there's no way back.
呃, 你的家人... 那可真是溫馨. 我希望你們道過別了因為你可要回不去了.
Yes there is... don't you remember Captain. You can sail to Switchback Cove
是的 沒錯... 但是如果你不記得了船長.你可以順著洋流
and catch a current back from there.Haha, steel-trap this noggin' is...
從這里回到Switchback Cove, 在慢慢地劃過去...
Hahaha... thankyou Mr. Flynn.Oww.....
哈哈哈... 感謝你Flynn先生. 額OwO.....
See, I knew there was a way home.There is no home...
看, 我就知道我們總有辦法回家的.你無家可歸...
...there is only here and here, your ship belongs to me...
...你只有一條選擇, 把你的船交給我...