We're still heading away from home.
我們正離家園越來越遠了.
Yeh but we survived and we still have each other. Things could be worse... right.
即便事情可能會更糟,但是我們會活下去并且擁有彼此,對吧?
For once, he's actually right.We made it through storms and tidal-waves
頭一次, 他說正確了.我們會穿過暴風雨和猛烈的潮汐
and a vicious assortment of seafood...what more can they hit us with?
還要面對各種各樣海鮮的襲擊...但是它們能拿我們怎么樣呢?
Oww....
哇哦....
Hello.... What the...?Dag nabit, I'm trying to sleep.
好啊.... 種馬會事...?別鬧騰, 我要睡覺.
Granny... you're alive. And can we say how thrilled we are to see you.
你還活著.我們想說見到你真是令人激動.
Hey fats, you wanna get me out of here....Whoo.
嗨,胖子, 你想把我從這弄出去.... 哇哦.
Hey... pretend I'm a dessert... that should motivate you.
嘿... 假裝我在沙漠... 那會使你充滿干勁嗎.
I can't believe this... you slept through that storm.
我真不敢相信... 你居然還能在暴風雨里睡覺.
Aaahh, I slept through the comet that killed the unicorn.
啊哈, 彗星擊殺獨角獸的時候我也在睡覺.
Thanks for drawin' my bath Sidney.Granny, grab my paw.
感謝你給我放了浴水Sidney.Granny, 抓住我的手.
No way, this is my first bath in decades.
不可能, 這是我幾十年以來的頭一回澡.
There's your proof.
的確證據確鑿.
Quick, somebody do something.
快, 所有人快想辦法.
I got you Granny.Get off'a me.
我抓住你了 Granny. 放開我.