Manny, are you ok...?
Manny, 你還好嗎...?
Get off... my face.
從我臉上滾開.
That was fun... now, who should I eat first?
那可真有趣... 現在,我該先吃誰呢?
Uncle Morgan, can that really be you?Hey... hey...
蜀黍, 那真的是你么?嘿...嘿...
Sorry, sorry...
抱歉,抱歉...
Mum, dad... pop.Marshall...Marshall...
媽, 爸... 噗.
Hey...Granny?
嘿...
This rump is ripe for picking.
這破爛是我花心思收集到的.
Oh, my whole familiar.See, he still hugs his parents.
噢, 我的朋友們.看那,她還黏在父母那里.
I never thought I would see my little baby again, we've been searching everywhere for you.
我以為我們再也見不到你了我的小心肝, 我們可是在到處在找你.
You have? I knew it, I knew it... deep down I knew I wasn't abandoned.
你們找了? 我就曉得,我就知道... 我的內心深處告訴我并沒有被拋棄.
Ahah that's incorrect, we totally abandoned you.But... we always missed you. Right...
阿啊啊,事情不是那樣的,我們完全就拋棄你了.但是... 我們還是想你. 對吧...
Yeh, right. Yeh, yeh, yeh... And we just knew Sid would want to see his poor dear Granny before... her time is up.
是啊, 對. 是, 沒錯,是這樣...我們知道Sid一直想見他那可憐的Granny祖母 ... 你知道在他去世以前.
I'll bury y'all and dance on your grave.So frail.
我會把你們都埋了然后在你們的墳前跳舞.真脆弱.
And she can't wait to spend time with you Sid.Oh yeh... Granny, Granny?
她迫不及待地想和Sid度過余生.噢好吧...
Oww...Granny...I don't get to have any fun.Granny...
嘔...我貌似沒抓住笑點.
Why don't you show her your cave hmm...yeh, she could use a nap.
為什么你不給你親愛的祖母瞧瞧你的小屋呢...是啊,她可以在那兒小睡一會.
Boy, there's so much to tell you. You know a lot has happened since the last time I saw you.Not interested.
男孩們,我有好多要告訴你們呢. 你們要知道自從離開你們以后發生了很多事情.不感興趣.
But we fought dinosaurs in the Ice Age...didn't make sense but sure was exciting.
但是我們卻在冰川期發現了恐龍呢...雖然這奇葩但是很激動人心吧.
We're getting rid of the crazy wretch, let's go...
我們還是擺脫這可憐的瘋子吧,走吧OwO...
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, you can't just leave Sid'll be crushed. Whoa, whoa...
喂,喂,喂,, 你們不能就這樣著看Sid被碾碎吧.啊哇,呀哦...
Sorry cookie things are breaking apart back home.Nope, we're headed inland and Granny is just dead weight.
對不起破鏡無法重圓.沒有啦, 我們打算去大陸而 Granny 她超重了.
See ya.
再見.