I'm sure he's fine.I'm completely not... fine.
我肯定他會沒事的.我一點也不... 好.
I did not just do that, that was crazy.Nice...
我可不會那么做的, 簡直是瘋了.棒極了...
Isn't he perfect.Perfect... ehhh it, it's such a strong word, maybe adequate.
他還不是很完美,對吧.棒極了... 誒, 這是個很重的措辭 , 也許恰到好處.
Who are we stalking, is it Ethan?I bet it's Ethan.Ok... we know...
我們在跟蹤誰啊, 是Ethan嗎?我打賭是Ethan.好吧... 我知道了...
What are you guys doing here?Manny told us to keep an eye on you.
你們在這兒作甚?Manny告訴我們要眼睛盯著你.
But not to let you see us under any circumstances.Ohh... Stupid, stupid, stupid... stupid...
但是絕對不要讓你看到我們.哦... 真蠢, 渣蠢, 特蠢... 爆蠢...
Ok, I'm going for it. Do I look ok?... Louis.
好吧, 我要去了. 我看上去還好不?... Louis.
Ok doesn't even begin to cover it.
好吧,你別遮住.
Oh Louis, you're the greatest friend ever....
哦 Louis, 你可真是最好的朋友了....
Thats me.
我就是這樣.
Hi Ethan, my name's Peaches... what's yours? Oooh, what am I doing. Ok just be cool, just be cool...
嗨 Ethan, 我的名字是 Peaches... 你們貴稱? 哦h, 我在做什么. 好 要酷, 要帥...
Yep hoho, that's intense.
好 吼吼, 有點緊張.
No, no, no... noooo....
不, 不, 別... 不....
Gross, it's that weirdo that chills with possums.
惡, 這是那個一直和負鼠混在一起的怪小孩.
Whoa, what just happened?Oh no, Ethan I am so sorry I... Wow... even better looking up close, phenomenal, I mean...
哇哦, 發生什么了?噢 不, Ethan 我真抱歉... 唔哦... 最好來仰視, 我的意思是,隨機應變 ...
You have a twin sister?
你有一個雙胞胎姐妹?
Am I interrupting something?Dad.
我打斷了什么嗎?老爸.
Oh boy. Ok... Sorry, I just...
好了男孩們. 夠了...抱歉, 我只是要...
Wait...No, you go...Move back, good...
等等...不, 你走... 快回去, 很好...
You, keep away from my daughter.Dad, nothing...
你們, 離我女兒離遠點.老爸, 沒什么的...
And you, you're grounded.But I didn't...
還有你, 你被禁足了.但是我并沒有...
Grounded...
禁足...