What, what was that? Ellie, did you hear that?I heard it Manny, whatever it is is miles away.
神馬,那是啥? Ellie,你聽到了嗎?我聽見了啦 Manny, 無論那是啥都在幾公里以外.
Peaches, you alright? Where is she, no teenager is ever up early.
Peaches, 你還好嗎? 她去哪兒了, 她不該這么早就起來的.
Nooo... easy warden, she's not on lockdown.
不... 偷懶的看門貓, 她不見啦.
You two were supposed to be responsible uncles.
你倆應該做一對負責任的叔叔.
What... I didn't see Peaches sneak off maybe 15-20 minutes ago.
啥... 我15~20分鐘前還沒看到她溜走呢.
Or that she went with Louis to the falls.
也許她和 Louis 去了瀑布.
The falls... where the deliquents go!Relax, it's just where the kids hang out.
瀑布...那可是問題騷年去的地方!淡定啦,不過是一幫孩子們結伴到哪兒去玩而已.
No, no... it's a gateway hangout.First it's the falls then she's pucing
不,不只是這樣... 她玩耍得無法自拔.第一她去的可是瀑布啊
her trunk and the next thing you know she's addicted to berries.
第二件事就是她愛死了野莓.
Manny, you are over-reacting. She's not going to be your little girl forever.
Manny, 你反應過度了. 她不可能永遠是你小姑娘.
I know, that's what worries me.
我很明白, 但這就是我擔心的地方.
C'mon...
得了吧...
Louis... would you get your head out of the ground for once and try to have a little fun.
Louis... 你難道就不能把腦袋從地底下伸出來試著嘗試點樂趣.
Ow... I'm a mole-hog, my head's supposed to be underground and my idea
噢... 我是只鼴鼠豬, 我的腦袋應該呆在地下而且我
of fun isn't risking death so you can meet some cute mammoth.
樂天派的腦袋也本該呆在地下而不是為了見什么可愛又萌的猛犸去送命.
Ethan isn't cute... he's hot. Besides you can't spend you whole life playing it safe.
Ethan可不萌哦... 他很憤怒. 而且你這次可別想再從他的怒火中幸免于難.
I know I would.Dad!! There's no reason to be mad.
我就知道.老爸!! 你沒必要發火啊.
You know how I feel about you going into the falls, especially alone.
你知不知道我有多擔心你去瀑布那里,而且還是一個人.
Ahem... she's not alone sir.You don't count weiner.
誒... 她可不是一個人去的.你可不算其中一員.
Yes, there's my place and he just put me in it... thankyou.
恩, 這是我的地盤,是他把我拉出來的... 感激不盡.
C'mon young lady we're going home where I can keep an eye on you.
跟上年輕的女士我們要回家了 回去以后我會一直牢牢盯住你.
So... should I just, um, wait here or...?
那么我應該在這里等著還是只...