She is perfect. I thike we should call her Ellie.
太完美了 我們叫她 艾莉 吧
Little Ellie ... I get a better name. Peachers.
小艾莉 我有個更好的主意 小桃
Peachers? Why not?
小桃? 不行嗎
She is sweet, and round and covered with furs.
她長得這么漂亮 絨毛豐滿 圓潤甜美
Peachers. I love it.
小桃 我喜歡這名字
I've saw that, tough guy.
我都看見了 硬漢
No, no.I was tweaking my eye with the claw.
不是 我只是揉揉眼睛
Alright, I'm not made of stone.
好吧 我也不是鐵石心腸
Incoming! It's Sid!
我來了 是希德
It's a boy! That's its tail.
是個男孩兒 那是她的尾巴
It's a girl!
是個女孩
Oh,hi, sweet herat. Hello, hello. It is Uncle Sid. Yes it is.
小寶貝兒 你好啊 我是希德叔叔
You are so beautiful.
你好漂亮啊
Oh,she is. She looks just like her mother. Thank goodness.
的確 像她媽媽一樣 真是謝天謝地
Oh, no offense, Manny,no offense. You are beautiful on the inside.
別誤會 你有美麗的心靈
It's good to have you back, Sid.
你回來真是好了
Never thought I would say this,
沒想到我也會說出這樣的話
but ... I missed you, buddy.
我很想你 哥們兒