<<>
That was awesome.
帥呆了.
Can I ask you guys something.
我能問你們一些問題嗎.
How are you both so happy,
你們兩為何如此快樂,
doesn't it weigh on you that the world might be ending...
你們難道不擔心這個世界正在走向滅亡 ...
Can I tell him our secret?... Come here... come here... we're very, very stupid.
我來告訴你個秘密吧?... 過來... 過來... 其實我們非常, 特別的 笨.
But still, you're not a tinsy bit concerned about... I don't know, say imminent death! Beep...
但是你們就一點也不擔心自己....也要馬上就要死啦!嗶...
I'm gonna go find Peaches.
我得去找 Peaches.
Hey guys over here, c'mon it's a short-cut. You're gonna love this...
朋友們在這里啦, 過來 是捷徑. 你們會喜歡的...
C'mon guys, lets have some fun...
讓我們來點有趣的
Oooh, wow, this is so cool...
哦 天哪, 這可真棒...
it's like we're upside down.That is amazing...
我們就像顛倒過來了一樣.真太神奇了...
Echo...
回聲...
Huh...?
恩...?
Too bad your mohawk friend isn't here, huh.
真遭你的莫霍克朋友沒來, 恩.
You're not really friends with him are you?
你并不是他親密的朋友吧?
Yeah, come clean Peaches.
是啊, 快點過來 Peaches.
Are you friends with that awful little rodent or not?
你到底是不是那只嚙齒動物的朋友?
I mean Louis and I we hang out... or whatever. But no, we're not really friend friends.
我的意思是Louis的確和我一起出去玩... 隨便啦. 但是不是的, 我們并不是真朋.
Not friends...Louis... I...
不是朋友...Louis... 我...
Busted...
尷尬...
I mean...
我的意思是...
Good to know. Louis... wait.
我聽得很明白.Louis...等等.
Oww...
啊鷗...
Haha... he even runs away like a loser.
哈哈... 他像一個失敗者一樣跑開了.
Whoa Peaches, don't stress... you're with us now.
打起精神 Peaches, 別心情低落了... 你現在和我們在一起了.
Yeah, stress is so... stressful.
是啊, 壓力... 真是亞歷山大.
Yeah girl, if you want to stress it out like that...
嘿姑娘, 如果你想擺脫壓力一如這樣.