Here girl... here Precious...
快過來姑娘... 來這里 Precious...
She thinks she finally found her pet.
她以為自己終于找到了自己的寵物.
Good girl...
好姑娘...
Here you go...
給你...
Look Granny, can't you throw imaginary food to your imaginary pet?
瞧啊 Granny, 你能把幻覺出來的食物扔給 幻覺出來的寵物嗎?
Enough already...
鬧夠了...
We need to keep a lookout for home.
我們得留意尋找家.
Ignore them Precious... I do.
別理他們Precious... 像我一樣.
Nah, can't take your eyes off her for one minute.
額, 能把眼睛從她身上挪開一會兒嗎.
Nope, it's like having a child...
不, 這就像懷孕了一樣..
only without any of the joy.
只不過這不是笑話.
Hey brains trust... brace for impact. Huh...?
嘿腦袋承受的住... 爆炸影響嗎.恩...?
Guys... look, we're almost home.
伙計們... 瞧啊, 我們快到家了.
Buddy, I never doubted ya.
朋友, 我對你一點也不懷疑.
Me either. Well... except for the six or seven times .
我也不懷疑. 好吧... 除了有6、7次
I thought you were gonna die.
我以為你死了以外.