Wait, wait, did you hear that?Manny...Manny...
停, 等等, 你聽到了嗎?
No, I... I heard something. I heard it.
不敢相信, 我... 我聽到了. 我聽到了.
Is that...?Peaches... There she is.
那好像是...?Peaches... 她在那里.
Dad...We're coming sweetie. Don't move.
老爸...我們來了甜心. 別動.
Daddy...Peaches...
老爸...
Welcome home daddy...Let go of me.
歡迎回家老爸...放我走.
What the odds, we we're just talking about you.
真是古怪, 我們談論的就是你.
You like the new ship...
你喜歡這艘新船嗎...
I call her Sweet Revenge.
我把這稱為甜蜜的復仇.
And look here,
還有看看這里,
we've got ze catch-de-jour.
我們可把你們全抓住了.
Ellie. I'm alright. Let my daughter go. Ellie.
沖著我來. 放我女兒走.
It's ok, he wants me...
沒事的, 他要的是我...
and he's gonna get me.
他抓住我了.
Sacrificing yourself for your daughter...
想救你的女兒犧牲你自己...
how touching... how predictable.
多么感人啊... 真好猜.
Now come and get her.
現在過去抓住他.
G'day mate...You remember us... we're the bad guys. G'day mate...
你還記得我們吧... 我們可都是壞人.
Alright, let them go.
夠了, 放他們走.
I don't think so. You destroyed everything I had..
我可不怎么認為. 你毀了我所有的心血...
I'm just returning the favour.
我只不過是還債.
No...!
不...!