Ooowwww...!!
嗚哇...!!
Don't stand there like barnacles... get him.
別想木頭人一樣站著啊... 抓住他.
Oi, going somewhere mate?
哦, 你想去哪里啊?
Let me at him.
我來對付他.
Any last words?
有遺言要留下嗎?
Precious....Will you stop with the Precious...
你能和Precious停手嗎...
Mummy...
媽咪...
Well, I guess we showed them... huh.Precious...
好極了, 我想我得向他們介紹... huh.
That's your pet...
那是你的寵物...
Maybe that crazy old bat isn't that crazy after all.
也許那個瘋婆婆也沒那么瘋啊.
Nope.... she's nuts
沒有啦.... 他還是木魚腦袋
You waiting for a formal invitation fancy pants... get in.
你還要我來正式邀請你嗎... 進來.
I'm gonna regret this.
我會后悔的.
Flags away...Ow...
降下旗幟...哦0w0...
Don't be a scaredy cat.
別再害怕了小貓.
Urrkk... thats smells worse than me.
哇咔咔... 比我聞起來還糟.
Precious, set your nimbus 35 degrees north.
向南35海里,前進.
Back off.It's ok... I'm on your side.
后退. 沒事的... 我支持你.
I knew you were a traitor.
我知道你是叛徒.
Oh your little bunny nose wiggles in the cutist way when you're mad.
哦當你腦子不正常的時候,你有時可真是令人擔心的心里發毛.
Your nine lives are over kitty...
你這只貓的九條命用光了...
Silly rabbit... piracy doesn't pay.
傻兔子... 海盜從不付錢.
Hey, that sounds cool.
嘿, 這聽起來好酷哦.