He's near.
他就在附近
I can feel his presence.
我能感覺到他的存在
Let him know you're honoring his
讓他知道你紀念他的方式是
memory by serving smoothies in your new shop...
在你的新店為顧客提供水果刨冰
with the curlicue straws. She takes coupons.
還有帶著花飾的吸管呢 她使用優惠券
No negatives.
不要有負面情緒
Okay. Got him.
好了 找到他了
Hi, dad. Lily and I are both here.
爸爸 莉莉和我都在這呢
Okay, Tessa, now that you've established contact...
好 泰莎 現在你和他保持著聯系
ask your father how he wants
問問父親他走了
the business run in his absence.
他希望生意怎么進行下去
Dad said he left his life's work to both of us, 50/50...
爸爸說他把畢生的事業平分給我們
with neither of us having more say than the other.
這樣兩人權利平等
So it was his intent for you to work together,
那么他是想讓你們作為平等的伙伴
as equal partners?
合作嗎
Dad says yes. What did I say?
爸爸說是的 我說什么來著
But he knew with our personalities,
但是他了解我們的脾性
that would be challenging...
知道合作對我們而言富有挑戰性
and so he assumed he would be getting this call.
所以他預料到我們會找他通靈的
Ask him about your shop -- the new one.
問問他你的店 那家新店
Is he okay with it? Oh, come on. Don't ask that.
他同意嗎 不是吧 別問這個
What do you think she's gonna say?
你覺得她會怎么說
This is legitimate. Your side stipulated --
這是合法的 你方定下的
Dad says...
爸爸說
he's not okay with my shop.
他不同意我的店
This would not hold up in court, you realize.
法庭上這個靠不住 你應該明白
Dad says...
爸爸說
I'm in over my head.
我過火了
He says my problem is I don't always listen...
他說我的問題就在于不善于聆聽
and I should because Lily has good ideas.
我應該聆聽 因為莉莉有好點子
His wish is for me to work with Lily.
他的愿望是我和莉莉合作
Dad says I need Lily...
爸爸說我需要莉莉
and Lily needs me.
莉莉也需要我
I knew that.
我知道
It's okay.
沒事了
Mm-hmm. It's okay.
嗯 沒事