You shouldn't have done that.
你不該那樣做的
What did you just say to me?
你剛才說什么了
I didn't want the jury to hear that.
我不想讓陪審團聽見那個
Jane, did you just say "I told you so" To me?
簡 你是在對我說"我早告訴你了"嗎
No, but I will now.
沒有 但我現在要說了
I told you so, I told you so, I told you so.
我早告訴你了 我早告訴你了 我早告訴你了
Well, I have never.
我從來沒有
I am absolutely appalled, Jane Bingum well, I'm appalled.
我太震驚了 簡·賓格溫 我才震驚呢
I appreciate all of you showing up on short notice.
很感謝你們一收到通知就過來了
This is a waste of time.
這簡直在浪費時間
Do you have any idea how many sessions I'm missing?
你知道我少做了多少生意嗎
Sessions with my clients.
那都是我的客戶
Look, nobody's forcing them to walk across the street.
聽著 沒人逼他們到街對面來
And bite me.
去死吧你
Ladies, don't take this the wrong way,
女士們 別再這樣爭執了
but we've heard enough from both of you.
我們聽得夠多了
Then what are we doing here?
那我們在這做什么
I want to speak with the one person
我想和一個人談談
we've yet to hear from --
他的想法我們都沒有聽過
your father.
你們父親
Are you kidding me? You can't talk to the dead!
你在開玩笑嗎 你無法和死人談話
Excuse me?
再說一遍
Well, I'm not saying it's impossible.
好吧 我也沒說毫無可能
Good,
很好
because we're requesting the deposition of Leon Lancaster.
因為我們要求聽取利昂·蘭卡斯特的證言
Do you know what you're doing?
你知道自己在干什么嗎
Lily, for all your issues with your sister...
莉莉 你和妹妹這么多次爭執
I haven't once heard you doubt her abilities.
我從沒聽你質疑過她的能力
She's a phenomenal psychic,
她是個才華出眾的靈媒
just a lousy sister.
只不過是個差勁的妹妹
Tessa, do you believe you can contact your father right here?
泰莎 你認為你在這能通靈到你父親嗎
I can try.
我可以試試