Miss Hall,
霍爾小姐
how much did you charge my client for your dating service?
你的中介服務向我的客戶收取多少錢
$25,000.
兩萬五千美金
$25,000.
兩萬五千美金
You set up my client with a man named Martin Donnelly.
你安排我的客戶和一位名叫馬丁·唐納利的人見面
How much did he pay for your dating service?
他為中介付了多少錢
Nothing.
沒付錢
Miss Hall, I have your service contract here.
霍爾小姐 我這有你的服務合約
Will you just point to the place where it says that...
可否請你指出哪里有說
for their $25,000...
付了兩萬五千美金
you will be introducing your clients to unemployed actors...
你卻給客戶介紹失業的演員
who have paid nothing to attend your mixers?
他不用付中介費還可以參加晚宴
It doesn't.
沒有寫
Nothing further.
沒其他問題了
Why didn't you ask her why she chose Martin for me?
你怎么不問她為什么選馬丁給我
Because it is not relevant. Shh.
因為那和案子無關 噓
Miss Hall, why was Mr. Donnelly given a free membership?
霍爾小姐 為什么唐納利先生是免費會員
A person is more than the size of their wallet.
看人不能光看他有多少錢
If I think that a candidate is special...
如果我覺得候選者很特別
and he or she passes our
他或她也通過了我們的
extensive background and vetting process...
全面背景審核
then I will sometimes offer a free membership.
我有時會給他們免費會員資格
So Mr. Donnelly isn't the only one?
就是說唐納利先生并不是唯一的一個
I have given free memberships to a firefighter, a professor...
我已經讓一名消防員 一位教授
a cop, even a law student.
一個警察和一名法科學生免費入會了
I think these scholarships
我覺得這種制度
help to round out the pool for potential matches.
可以為潛在的配對提供基礎
Nothing further.
沒其他問題了
The witness may step down.
證人可以下來了