Madeline? Yeah.
瑪德琳 在
I'd like to introduce you to Martin Donnelly.
我想介紹你認識馬丁·唐納利
Diana speaks very highly of you.
黛安娜高度稱贊你
Well, hello, Martin.
你好 馬丁
At least he's the right age range. Why don't you sit down?
至少他年齡相仿 何不坐下來談呢
Maybe we'll reminisce about the Nixon administration.
或許我們可以追憶下尼克松政府
I'll leave you to it.
我不打擾你們了
Getting hazard pay for this one?
干這個有危險工作津貼嗎
Am I gonna need it, Tony?
我需要嗎 托尼
Just trying to break the ice, Jane.
只是想打破沉默 簡
Why?
為什么呢
Seems like the thing to do. We're both in the same field.
跟著感覺走嘛 我們干同一行
We are allowed to have a
又沒有在公堂上對簿
conversation that's not adversarial, I think.
我想隨便聊聊還是被允許的
Well, between you and me...
那好 那就說說大實話
wouldn't it be easier if
你的客戶退款給我的客戶
your client just paid my client the refund?
不是更簡單一點嗎
Maybe, but...
也許吧 不過
that would be like a, uh, failure to Diana.
那樣對黛安娜來說有挫敗感
And she doesn't like failure. Aw, shoot.
她不喜歡挫敗感 真是糟糕
What is this?
這是什么
Um, that's a business card.
是名片
You know, in some cultures, they actually exchange them.
在某些文化中 人們要互換名片
You know, in case you ever want to go to dinner,
萬一你想一起吃頓飯
you know, talk about the case or...
聊聊案子 又或者
not talk about the case.
不聊案子