Moving on, let's review small talk.
繼續正題 讓我們復習下和人閑談
So, when a guy looks at you from across the room...
當一個男人在房間那頭望著你的時候
and he gives you the puffy chest and the perky eyebrow...
他胸膛起伏 眉毛神氣活現
and the curled-lip thing, you go up to him and say --
嘴唇還上翹 你就過去對他說
"Excuse me, are you having a stroke?"
不好意思 你是不是中風了
All right. Clearly, this was a bad idea. I'm kidding.
好吧 顯然這是個餿主意 我開玩笑的
I'm going in.
我要發動攻勢了
Look at the variety of men here.
看這邊各式各樣的男人啊
Maybe I should try a dating service.
或許我應該試試約會中介
Right, 'cause you have so much trouble finding men.
是哦 因為找男人對你來說挺"困難"的
Sometimes, I feel like I
有時候 我感覺我在
just keep meeting the same guy over and over.
反復地和同一個人約會
Well, maybe you should broaden your search.
或許你應該擴展一下狩獵范圍
What do you mean? Like, instead of jocks...
什么意思 比如 除了運動員
you try another type...
你也試試其它的類型
like a cute but somewhat awkward shorter guy...
比如可愛 有些笨拙
with small biceps --
二頭肌不發達的矮個子
someone who doesn't take you for granted...
某個會十分珍惜你
and who would give up everything just to be with you.
為了和你在一起可以放棄一切的人
You are so wacky when you drink.
你喝酒之后總是古古怪怪的
I'm gonna go look around.
我去四處轉轉