Well... I didn't expect to see you so soon.
沒想到你這么快就來了
But you knew I was coming? Of course.
你知道我會來 當然
$50 for contact?
通靈一次50美元
With the deceased -- loved ones, parents, girlfriends.
與死去的愛人 父母 女友通靈
It's my specialty.
這是我的專長
You know what? This was a mistake.
你知道嗎 這是個錯誤
I- I really shouldn't be speaking with you at all.
我不應該和你私下交談
No. I don't believe in mistakes.
不 我不相信錯誤
And we're not really going to be talking about the case, are we?
我們真正要談的不是案子 對吧
Just tuck it behind your ear.
把頭發掖在耳后
Would you tell her to stop it? All right, Stacy.
你能讓她停下來嗎 好了 史黛西
I'm just trying to get her hair a little more fun.
我只是想讓她的頭發變得更有趣
Yeah, well, my hair doesn't like fun.
我的頭發不喜歡有趣
My hair likes a good book, a glass of Chablis,
我的頭發喜歡好書 夏布利酒
and bed before "Nightline".
在《新聞夜航》播出前就睡覺
I think what Stacy's trying to
我想史黛西想說的是
say is that it's all about first impressions...
給別人的第一印象很重要
at an event like this. So true.
尤其是這樣的活動 對極了
Well, first impressions are a lie, okay?
第一印象是騙人的 好不
That's why I don't believe
所以我不相信
in blush or teeth whitening or hair dye.
腮紅 牙齒美白 還有染發劑