You know I loathe sweet grass.
你知道我討厭白菖蒲
Aw, but it is so cleansing.
但是有凈化功效
Sage is cleansing.
鼠尾草才有凈化功效
Sweet grass is a Rastafarian street vendor.
白菖蒲是塔法里教的街頭小販用的
Maybe we should get this moving
或許我們應該在消防局的人出現以前
before the fire marshal shows up.
趕緊談正事
We appreciate you both coming in.
我們十分感謝你們二位的到來
We're only here as a courtesy.
我們來這里只是出于禮貌
My client's done nothing wrong.
我的客戶沒做錯什么
She's killing the business!
她在毀掉家族生意
I mean, she might as well take a can of gas and torch the joint.
她的行為就像是用一罐燃氣點燃店鋪
Don't be so dramatic.
別說得和唱戲的一樣
You're the one doing that... thing with your voice.
你才唱戲呢 不用自己的聲音說話
This is how I talk.
我就是這么說話的
Ow! What the hell?! That's how you talk!
哎喲 搞什么啊 這才是你說話的聲音
And dressing like Anne Boleyn? Give me a break.
穿得像安妮·博林一樣 得了吧你
And what's with those scarves, sis?
那圍巾是怎么回事 姐姐
You trying to hide an extra chin?
你想遮掩掉雙下巴嗎
You want to borrow one? We can play Isadora Duncan.
你想借嗎 我們可以扮演伊莎多拉·鄧肯
Ladies, let's focus, please.
女士們 讓我們回到主題 好吧
We're prepared to file an injunction to close you down...
我們準備申請禁制令 讓你們店關閉
unless you change the name of your store
除非你改變店名
and relocate to no closer than five miles away.
并且搬到5英里以外的地方
Not a chance.
沒門兒
You know, just because
就因為你是年長的那個
you're the oldest and think you're entitled...
就認為你有特權
but I'm the one who studied with Madame Weitzman in Prague.
我才是在布拉格跟韋茨曼太太學習的那個人
She was a drunk who ran a youth hostel.
她是個開青年旅社的酒鬼
I think we all need a cooling-off period.
我覺得我們都需要時間冷靜一下
How about we take a break and reconvene later?
休息一會 晚會兒再討論 如何
Reconvene? What happened to jumping in and saving the day?
再討論 不是說全力投入 一天搞定嗎
I guess the universe hasn't told me what to say yet.
我想老天還沒告訴我要怎么說
You are killing the business!
你在毀掉家族生意
Your heart chakra needs a triple bypass.
你的心輪需要三倍支脈
You have such anger. No wonder you've been married six times.
你脾氣這么臭 怪不得結了六次婚
Ooh, said the single woman... with eight cats.
養著八只貓的單身女人有什么資格說我