Scrabble?
拼字游戲
Oh, you pick seven tiles with different letters.
你要選七張字母不同的字母牌
Yeah, I know the game.
是 我知道這個游戲
But why isn't it on your calendar?
但為什么沒在你的日程表里
Is it some kind of dirty scrabble...
是不是那種下流拼字游戲
like strip poker or naked twister?
就像脫衣撲克或是裸體扭扭樂之類的
Who plays that, Teri?
誰玩那個啊 泰麗
No, my clothes stayed on.
不是那種 我沒脫衣服
Um, put it on my calendar
把這個寫進我日程表吧
for the third Tuesday of every month, okay?
每個月的第三個周二 好吧
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't even -- Jane, right?
很抱歉 我沒有... 簡 是吧
Yes. How did you know? Don't worry, Jane.
是啊 你怎么知道的 別擔心 簡
You won't be alone for long.
你不會孤單太久的
And stay away from chili. It's murder on the pancreas.
還有遠離辣椒 那玩意可是胰臟殺手
Who was that? Kim's client, a psychic --
這是誰啊 金的客戶 一個靈媒
one rung below mimes and balloon artists.
地位比啞劇演員和氣球藝術家還低
Well, she knew my name, so she must be good.
她知道我的名字 所以她肯定挺不錯的
Yeah, she either read your soul,
是啊 她要么是讀懂了你的靈魂
or she read your in-box.
要么是看見了你的收件箱
And the psychic had this
那個靈媒仿佛
look like she could totally see through me.
能完全看穿我
Hmm. Were you wearing your blue-silk top...
你是不是穿了那件藍綢上衣...
'cause in the right light, you can totally see your...
因為燈光角度合適的話 就能看到你的...
That's not you at the door, is it?
不是你在敲門吧
No.
不是我
But if you're scared,
但是如果你害怕
there's a croquet mallet under my bed.
我床底下有個長柄木槌