"Schmoopy"?
"小可耐"
Triple-word score and a bingo -- write it down.
三倍詞 答對了 記下來吧
I already gave you mani-pedi.
"修剪指甲"這個詞也就算了
I'm not giving you that.
我不能再讓步了
It's a word.Enlighten me.
那是個單詞 那你倒是造個句啊
"Schmoopy" is what my boyfriend used to call me.
"小可耐" 我男朋友以前就這么稱呼我
What boyfriend?
哪個男朋友
Um... - Yeah, that's what I thought --
呃 沒錯 我就知道
made-up word, made-up boyfriend.
編造單詞 編造男朋友
Hey, that was really mean.
喂 太惡毒了吧
Oh, no, I'm not judging. I mean, look at me.
不 我不是在評判你 看看我
I'm the one who just dropped 25 grand on that dating service.
我可是花了2萬5千美金給約會中介
And what do I have to show for it? Bubkes.
結果呢 什么也沒撈著
$25,000?
2萬5千美金
You're the one who found it for me
是你幫我找的
not that I'm blaming you...
我不是在責怪你
but, you know, for that much money,
但你知道 花了那么多錢
I figured they'd find me a prince...
我以為他們會為我找個王子
or at least a Baldwin.
或者至少是個鮑德溫那樣的
Ooh, yeah, but not the younger one. -No.
是呀 但不要是年小的那個 沒錯
Well, I hope you got your money back.
我希望你能把錢要回來
I called. They said they fulfilled their end of the bargain.
我打過電話 他們說他們履行了合約
Well, that's unacceptable.
讓人難以接受
Yeah, well, I didn't want to cause a stink.
是的 我不想惹一身騷
You know, I have enough conflict in my day job.
工作上的各種沖突我已經受夠了
Do you know what you need? Mm-hmm -- two W's and a "Q".
知道你需要什么嗎 兩個W一個Q
A good lawyer.
一名優秀的律師
First thing tomorrow, you're coming to my office,
明早第一件事 你來我辦公室
and we're getting your money back.
我們來把你的錢要回來
All right, fine, but I'm still challenging you on "Schmoopy".
好的 不過我還是反對"小可耐"這個單詞
Fine.
好吧