Mmm. That is a work of art.
真是件藝術品
Just know it's not gonna go to waste. What?
可不能浪費了啊 什么
Hey! Hey, yourself.
嘿 嘿什么啊
Judge Summers' office called.
薩莫斯法官來過電話
You are being summoned to her chambers.
傳喚你去她辦公室
She said you missed your last two meetings,
她說上兩次會面你都缺席了
so you better be prompt.
所以你最好快點
What meetings? No idea.
什么會面 我不知道
I didn't schedule them. She sounded annoyed.
我沒有安排過 她好像挺生氣的
Hmm. I love mushrooms.
我喜歡蘑菇
When did she call?
她什么時候來的電話
About 10 minutes ago.
大約10分鐘之前吧
Why didn't you tell me 10 minutes ago?
10分鐘前你為什么不告訴我
I was waiting for you to make me lunch.
我在等你給我做午飯
Thank you.
謝謝你
I think I'm in trouble. Teri said she sounded annoyed.
我想我有麻煩了 泰麗說她好像挺生氣
Oh, come on. She's just a judge.
別緊張 她不過是個法官
What can she do to you?
她能對你怎么樣呢
She puts people in jail, Stacy.
她把人們送進監獄 史黛西
Then why do you keep blowing her off?
那你為什么接連放她鴿子啊
I didn't know I was.
我不知道我有放她鴿子
If I go to jail, promise you'll bail me out.
如果我入獄 答應我你會來保釋我
Okay, but not till tomorrow. The shoot is going all night.
好 但要等到明天 拍攝會持續整晚
The yo-ho-hos are kind of perfectionists.
"海盜"可都是完美主義者
Sweetie, I got to go, but drive carefully.
親愛的 我要掛了 開車小心點
It just got real foggy.
霧可真大
Knock, knock. Am I late? I'm late.
咚咚 我來晚了嗎 我來晚了
Am I in trouble? Big trouble.
我有麻煩了 麻煩大了
I've been reading up on my Funk & Wagnalls...
我已經研讀了芬克&瓦格諾百科全書
and I'm definitely gonna kick your butt.
肯定會讓你輸的很慘