Haven't seen you around all day.
一整天都沒見到你了
I won my case.
我打贏了官司
I heard.
我聽說了
What's wrong?Are you mad at me?Nah.
怎么了 你在生我的氣嗎 不是
What you said before about Stacy, that she's...
關于史黛西 你之前的說法
out of my league...
我配不上她
it was-- it was harsh.
太傷人了
But I guess it's true.
但是我想你說的對
Fred, I-- I didn't mean it.
弗雷德 我不是那意思
No. Yeah, you-- you did.
不 沒錯 你是那個意思
And I should have listened to youthe first time.
我從一開始就應該聽你的
No. I didn't use the right words.
不是 我用詞不當
I-- I wasn't being sensitive to...
我沒能照顧你的感受
Fred, I haven't known you very long.
弗雷德 我認識你的時間不長
I'm not exactly sure what you are, let alone who.
我都不太清楚你是什么 更別說你是誰了
But from what I can tell, you're in a league of your own.
但是就我所知 你屬于一個獨特的檔次
And sooner or later, you will find a girl who wants...
遲早 你會找到一個
season tickets to that league, to your league and...
愿意進入你的世界的女孩
okay, I know I'm smart now,
好吧 我知道我現在變聰明了
but I'm not making sense, am I?
但是我還是沒講清楚 對吧
I'm just confused...
我只是很困惑
and it hurts.
很受傷
What about this--the sea is filled with many fish.
這么說怎么樣 天涯何處無芳草
Yeah, s- stop. Look, I- I--
是的 停 聽著
I know I'm-- I'm supposed to be your guardian angel.
我知道 我本該是你的守護天神
But I'm new here...
但是我初來乍到
and you kind of have to be minea little bit, too.
你也該稍微做下我的守護天使