She looks happy. Mm-hmm.
她看起來很開心 嗯嗯
Excuse us.
打擾一下
Code red.
紅色警報
The guy with the judge -- I know him.
和法官在一起的那個男的 我認識
He sold me a car.
他賣給我一輛車
Salesmen are nice and stable.
推銷員工作很穩定嘛
In that deodorant commercial I did last year...
在我去年演得除臭劑廣告里
he played a salesman with B.O.
他扮演有體臭的推銷員
He's an actor, unemployed.
他是個演員 失業了
There is no wayhe canafforda dating service like this.
他不可能負擔起這種中介的費用
Oh, my God.
哦天吶
You shouldn't have to pay $25,000 to meet unemployed actors.
人不應該付兩萬五千美金和失業的演員約會
You can meet them for free at Jerry's Deli.
在杰里熟食店 你可以免費見他
Diana hired him to charm Judge Summers.
黛安娜雇他來迷惑薩莫斯法官
You are actually quite charming.
你的確挺有吸引力的
We have to go. Jane, this is Martin.
我們該走了 簡 這是馬丁
Hi, Martin. Nice to meet you.
嗨 馬丁 很高興見到你
Good luck with your auditions.
祝你試鏡成功
Ready? Let's go. Hmm?
好了嗎 我們走 呃
Excuse me. I'll be right back.
不好意思 我馬上回來
I cannot believe Ifell forit.
真不敢相信我竟然中計了
Don't blame yourself. I've seen his work. He's good.
別責備自己 我看過他的表演 演技不錯
"We'll go to the mixer. You'll meet the man of your dreams."
我們要去晚宴 你會見到你的夢中情人
I was wrong. Right.
我錯了 是的
But now I'm gonna make that woman pay.
但是我要讓那個女人付出代價
We'llfile forfraud, intent to deceive, false advertising.
我們起訴她詐騙 意圖欺騙和虛假廣告
Are you emotionally distressed? Look at this face!
你是不是心情抑郁了 看看這張臉
Punitive damages.
還有懲罰性損失賠償
What? "Punitive" it's a funny word.
怎么了 懲罰 這個詞挺有趣的
But this is very serious. You're damn right it is.
但是本案是很嚴肅的 說的太對了
And tomorrow, Diana Hall will regret this.
明天黛安娜·霍爾就會后悔她的所作所為