Judge Summers.
薩莫斯法官
Do I know you?
我認識你嗎
I'm Jane Bingum's assistant --
我是簡·賓格溫的助理
no reason you should remember.
你沒理由記得我
We've only been introduced 16 or 17 times.
我們就是被引見過十六七次而已
Teri.
泰麗
Not so good with faces -- attitude, however.
不記得臉 但是這態度我記得的
I suppose she sent you here. You suppose wrong.
我猜是她派你來的吧 你猜錯了
I came here because you are bumming her out.
我來是因為你讓她很心煩
I am bumming her out?
我讓她很心煩
Jane doesn't have a lot of friends,
簡的朋友不是很多
and -- and you are one of them.
你是其中之一
And -- and she tried to help you, and you kicked her to the curb!
她想要幫助你 你卻劈頭蓋臉地訓斥她
She forced me into that courtroom,
她逼我出庭
and I have never been so humiliated in my entire life.
受了我這輩子都沒有受過的羞辱
Oh, please.
得了吧
You know, you have a reputation...
你可是名聲在外
for being a tough, no-nonsense force of nature...
你是強硬不耍花招的源動力
who doesn't get pushed around.
從不受人擺布
Nobody forced you into that courtroom.
沒人強迫你出庭
The case didn't go your way,
官司打得不順利
and now you are looking for someone to blame.
你就是找個替罪羊
If you were my assistant,
如果你是我的助理
I would fire you for insubordination.
我就以不服從上級為由解雇你
If I was your assistant,
如果我是你的助理
you'd already be on the supreme court.
你已經上最高法院了
People say I'm a force of nature?
人們說我是源動力嗎
Jane left you a bunch of messages.
簡給你留了很多留言
You should call her back.
你應該給她回電