Summoning the dead dad -- that was genius.
傳喚死去的父親 這點子太有才了
How did you know it would work? I sensed it.
你怎么知道這點子能行 我感覺到的
Came down to communication.
還是要靠交流嘛
I need to make it possible for the sisters to talk...
我需要讓兩姐妹拋下各自的固執
without pride getting in the way.
交談才有可能
So you didn't actually believe
就是說你并不真的相信
that they were contacting their father?
她們同父親通靈了
It doesn't matter what I believe. It worked.
我相信與否并不重要 管用就行
Nice dodge.
巧妙的回避
All right. You want to know what I believe?
你想知道我相信什么嗎
I believe sometimes people need a little nudge.
我相信有時人們需要別人推一把
A nudge?
推一把
Tessa wanted to apologize to her sister
泰莎想向姐姐道歉
but need someone to show her how to do it.
但是她需要有人教她該如何做
Lily wanted her sister back...
莉莉想讓她妹妹回到身邊
but didn't want to be the one to say so.
但自己不想開這個口
And then there's us.
再就是我們了
Us? You think all this has something to do with us?
我們 你覺得這一切和我們有關嗎
I know we agreed not to talk about the kiss.
我知道我們說好不提那個吻的
That's right. We're gonna pretend it never happened.
沒錯 我們當做什么都沒發生過
Right. Right.
是的 是的
But the truth is...
但是 事實是
I'm a little bit psychic.
我有一點通靈能力
Really?
真的嗎
And I sense
我感覺到
that if I asked you out to dinner on a date...
如果我約你共進晚餐
you'll say yes.
你會同意的
So, what do you say?
那么 你同意嗎