Jane, uh... I want to apologize.
簡 我想向你道歉
I- I overreacted.
我反應過激了
I blamed you for things that weren't your fault.
明明不是你的錯 我卻埋怨你
But it was my fault.
是我做錯了
Hugh Grant was my lame-o idea.
休·格蘭特是我的蠢主意
No, I distinctly remember that was mine.
不 我清楚記得那是我的主意
Murray loved those movies.
莫瑞最愛他的電影了
God help me, I was just trying to find somebody like him.
老天保佑 我只是想找個像他那樣的人
I understand.
我能理解
I hope you never know what
希望你永遠也不會知曉
it's like to lose the love of your life...
失去此生摯愛是什么滋味
to have to go on without him.
沒有他 一個人生活下去
I can't imagine.
簡直無法想象
Still, you know, it doesn't give somebody like Diana
不管怎么說 戴安娜這樣的人
the right to take advantage.
也沒權利趁機獲利
I mean, she may not have broken that contract,
我是說 她可能沒有毀約
but she definitely bent it.
但是她肯定扭曲了合約
Yeah.
沒錯
Ron Haywood -- what is that file doing here?
羅恩·海伍德 這份資料怎么會在這
Is that from my office?
從我辦公室拿的嗎
No.
不是
These are all from the dating service.
這些是從約會中介所拿到的
Ron Haywood is a client -- Diana's client?
羅恩·海伍德是個客戶 黛安娜的客戶
Yeah -- she tried to set you up with him,
是啊 她還想安排你倆約會呢
but I guess he declined the date.
但我猜被他婉拒了
His loss, by the way.
順便說一句 是他的損失
Did you file the papers to have my case dismissed yet?
我撤訴的文件你交上去沒有
No, I was going to first thing in the morning.
沒 我本打算明早交
I have a better idea. Don't.
我有個更好的主意 別上交