So let me get this straight.
等我整理一下頭緒
Uh, just because a pigeon pooped on me,
就因為一只鴿子朝我空投了一坨屎
I'm supposed to believe it's good luck?
我就該相信這是好兆頭
Yes, it is. In Korean culture.
沒錯 在韓國文化里就是如此
And that's not just because my parents own a dry cleaners.
我可不是因為我爸媽開干洗店才這么說
Well...that is not too obvious.
還真是不太明顯啊
What's not too obvious?
什么不太明顯
They're doing it.
他倆那啥了
Doing what? How do you know?
那啥是啥 你怎么看出來的
They're walking straight ahead
他倆目不斜視往前走
and not talking to each other.
不和對方說話
That's how you always know.
這種情況一目了然
Know what? Well, it's so none of our business.
了然啥 這不關我們的事
Am I...invisible?
你們倆...當我是空氣啊
Excuse me.
借過
Is this a good time?
現在方便么
Yes, I think so. Um, Jane, this is Lisa.
應該方便吧 簡 這位是莉莎
Lisa Shayne. I don't normally talk to the lawyers.
莉莎·夏恩 我通常不跟律師說話的
I mean, I'm just a temp, but Teri said it would be okay.
我只是個臨時工 但是泰麗說不要緊
Yeah, that's fine.
是啊 沒問題
I-I've been taking night classes to
我最近一直在上夜校
complete my college degree -
準備自學考試
better late than never, right?
總比沒有文憑強 對吧
And as part of my genealogy coursework,
我們系譜學的一項課后作業
I had to research my own DNA.
就是要調查自己的DNA
So I used an online service,
于是我選了一種網上服務
and I sent off a strand of my hair,
寄了我的幾根頭發過去
as well as a strand of my mother's hair.
還有我母親的幾根頭發
And when the report came back,
結果報告出來
it said we were not related.
說我們沒有血緣關系
And that is just crazy, and so I sent it off again
我想這也太扯淡了 于是我又寄了一遍
and I included a strand of my dad's hair.
這次我還寄了幾根我爸的頭發
And when it came back, it said "not related" again.
報告出來的時候 又一次寫著沒有血緣關系
Now, I know I'm not adopted because
我知道我不是領養的
my mom and dad's names are on my birth certificate.
因為我的出生證上寫著我爸媽的名字
But I have gone through everything.
但我已經想盡了辦法
I've researched every option. Just get to the point!
排除了一切可能 說正題好么
I think I was switched at birth.
我覺得我出生時被抱錯了
Let's go into my office. Okay.
咱們去辦公室慢慢說 好啊