Come on, guys, dive into the vat.
來吧伙計們 到桶里游泳吧
they should call this candy Choco-gnat!
他們應該管這種糖叫做"蟲蟲巧克力"
Choco-gnat, Choco-gnat
蟲蟲巧克力 蟲蟲巧克力
they should call this candy Choco-gnat
他們應該管這糖叫做蟲蟲巧克力
It's outrageous. You are killing my business.
太可惡了 你這是在砸我的招牌
Because of you, the public thinks this...
就因為你 現在公眾都覺得...
bug stuff is true.
糖里真的有蟲子
The Choco-nut has been the Strickland family's
堅果巧克力是斯特里克蘭家族
best-selling chocolate bar for three generations,
三代以來最暢銷的巧克力棒
and this cartoon - Is funny!
而這個卡通片 很搞笑啊
You're rich enough.
你既然這么有錢
Why don't you buy yourself a sense of humor?
為什么不給自己買點兒幽默感呢
I want it off the 'net now.
我要這短片現在就從網站上撤下來
It's gotten almost a million hits.
它的點擊率已經上百萬了
That's just three weeks.
才只有三周而已
It's defamatory.
這是誹謗
Not to mention a probable copyright infringement.
更別提有可能涉及到版權侵害
Supreme court says parodies are free speech.
最高法院規定 惡搞屬于自由言論
Look at "Saturday Night Live."
《周六夜現場》不就是最好的例子嗎
You got fired off the assembly line
你因在流水線工作打瞌睡
'cause you fell asleep on the job,
而被解雇
and this is your revenge.
你這么做是為了報復
"Saturday Night Live" is a funny show.
《周六夜現場》是個很搞笑的節目
don't you think?
你不覺得嗎
We're done here.
沒什么好說的