Are you sure these look legit? - Oh, yeah. Look who you’re talking to.
- 你確信這是正統的穿著嗎? - 當然,看看你說的是誰
I’m the guy who invented the software that prevents people from stealing music.
我可是那個開發了 音樂防盜版軟件的人啊
I also invented the software that helps people steal music...
同時我也是那個開發了 幫助人們盜版音樂的軟件的人…
...but that’s a happy coincidence.
...不過那只能說是個愉快的巧合
What is that?
那是什么?
- Wrong. These are for me. - You kidding?
- 錯了,這些是為我準備的 - 你開什么玩笑?
Oh, my G...
哦,我的天…
- What’s-her-name and Chewie’s for me. - Miss Masterson will see you now.
- 這都是我的 - 麥斯德森小姐可以見你們了
Let’s go.
走吧
Just don’t try to be funny, all right?
盡量別搞笑,可以嗎?
Say as little as possible.
盡可能少說話
Hey, watch where you’re going, toolbag.
嗨,看著點啊,廢物
- So sorry, sir. Our fault. - Stan.
- 真抱歉,先生,是我們的錯 - 斯坦
Hello. I’m Jane Masterson, principal here at Hayden High.
你好,我是簡·麥斯德森 海頓高中的校長
Hi.
嗨
Hello.
你好
Hi. - Hi.
- 嗨 - 嗨
Uh, okay.
嗯,行了
Yeah, I think we’re good here.
是的,我想這樣就可以了
Sorry.
抱歉
I think our hands just made a baby.
我想我們的雙手 剛剛制造了一個愛的結晶
Excuse my dad. He’s not used to talking to attractive women.
請原諒我父親,他不太習慣 和你這么有魅力的女人說話
Oh, thank you...
謝謝...
- Mark. JANE: Mark...
- 馬克 - 馬克…
...for that flattering yet totally inappropriate comment.
…你的奉承還不是完全令人反感
Please sit.
請坐吧