Hey, Maggie.
嗨,瑪姬
Um, why is the new kid waving at me?
為什么那個新來的對我招手?
I don’t know.
我不知道
But if that boy were an apple...he’d be a Delicious.
不過如果那個男孩是一個蘋果的話…他一定是很美味的那種
Oh, God.
噢,天吶
Gosh, we are all in such great shape.
唉!我們一直都是這么健美
Oh, jeez.
噢,上帝
Man, you know, I will tell you something.
兄弟,讓我告訴你點事情
In 10 years you’re going to have this thing right here...
十年后你就就會在這里長出些東西來…
...that no amount of crunches will get rid of. And spot reduction, total lie.
…再多的腹肌練習也無法消除 還有祛斑之類的,全都是騙人的
You know, l...
你知道,我…
Never mind. Give me the ball.
別放在心上,把球傳給我
Fakes right, goes left.
向右的假動作,攻左路
And signature move.
招牌動作
Kid.
孩子
- I’m Coach Murphy. - Oh, wow.
- 我是墨菲教練 - 噢,哇
- You’re still here? - What?
- 你還在這里當教練? - 什么?
You’re a legend.
你是一個傳奇
Yeah. Well, yeah. Twenty years.
是啊,好吧,二十年了
It’s actually my last one.
其實今年是我最后一屆了
Good hops, kid. Nice handle.
彈跳力不錯,孩子,控球也很棒
We’re looking for a point guard.
我們正想找一個控球后衛
Oh, yeah?
噢,是嗎?
- Why don’t you come to tryouts? - Okay.
- 不妨來試試? - 好的
- I’m done talking to you. - Yeah, yeah.
- 我話已經說完了 - 好的,好的
Hey, how’s it going?
嗨,最近怎么樣?
Things are looking up.
有進步
Coach Murphy practically put me on the team.
墨菲教練讓我進了球隊
That’s not a coincidence. We’re on the path.
那并不是偶然 我們正朝著正確的方向邁進
That’s great. That’s super you’re finding your destiny and, blah, blah, whatever.
好極了,那正是你要尋找的命運吧 你所謂的那些東西
Here’s something. I need you to do something for me.
對了,有些事要你幫忙
I need you to get in trouble.
我需要你惹點麻煩出來
Not, like, big trouble.
也不用特別嚴重
Just enough trouble so that the principal needs to meet with your father.
只要嚴重到校長會要求見家長就好