Wouldn’t you, if you had the chance? - No.
- 你難道不會嗎,如果你有機會的話? - 不會
I’m rich, and nobody stuck my head in a toilet today.
我現在很有錢,而且也沒有人 再把我的頭塞進馬桶里
Sure. Besides, it’s not just about me.
的確沒錯,但是,這不僅僅是我的事
- It’s about you. - No, it’s much bigger than me.
- 這就是你的事 - 不,這遠遠不止是我一個人的事
- It’s about you. - Okay, maybe it’s about me...
- 這就是你的事 - 好吧,或許這只是我的事…
...but what’s wrong with that?
…但那又怎么樣呢?
I have not done anything for me since 1989.
自從1989年以后我就沒有 為自己做過什么
You do what you have to do. But don’t think about sucking me into this with you.
你去做你該做的 但是別妄想把我卷進去
Hayden was the low point of my existence...
海頓高中是我人生的低潮...
...and I vowed I would never go back to that godforsaken place!
...而且我發誓我永遠不會 再回到那個鬼地方
Never, ever, ever!
永遠永遠
Never! Never, ever, ever!
永遠!永遠!永遠!
I hate you.
我恨你
Hello.
你好
I’m here to enroll my son...
我來這里登記我的兒子…
...in school.
…入學
Mark
馬克
What’s up?
怎么了?
So...
那么…
So we’ll just have a seat till you’re ready for us.
我們就先在外面坐一下等你有空再來
We’ll be right, uh... Okay.
我們就在這兒,嗯
What’s this you’re wearing?
你穿的是什么?
This is cool. This is hip. I have a picture of Kevin Federline wearing the same thing.
這很酷,很流行,我有張 凱文·費德林的照片,他就是這么穿的
- I don’t know who that is. - What are you wearing?
- 我可不知道那是誰 - 你穿的這是什么?
- I told you, like a dad. - I am.
- 我告訴過你,要像個爸爸 - 的確像啊
- You look like Clay Aiken. - Leave him out of this.
- 你看起來就像克萊·艾肯 - 別把我跟那個扯上