Yeah.
怎么了?
I think you quit that one because you just decided not to try anymore.
我覺得你只是因為不想再嘗試一下 所以就半途而廢了
Look, try to see things from my point of view.
聽著,你應該站在我的角度考慮一下
I am extremely disappointed with my life.
我對自己的生活感到失望至極
I never asked you to marry me.
我從來沒要求你一定要娶我
Yeah, but I did.
是的,但是我還是娶了你
Well...
好吧…
...you don’t have to do me any more favors, then.
…你不用再為我做這么多好心事了
We’re not going to hold each other back anymore, okay?
我們不用再相互忍讓對方了,好嗎?
- Scar... - I’ll see you at court, okay? At the trial.
- 斯嘉… - 我們法院見吧?判決時再說
Naomi!
娜奧米
- You came. - Of course I came.
- 沒想到你來了 - 我當然會來
What bridesmaid would I be if I didn’t hold your hand during the divorce?
我這個伴娘要是不在你離婚時 牽著你的手,那我成什么人了
Now, just remember. The first one’s always the hardest.
現在,只要記住 第一個總是最麻煩的
- Mike. - Naomi.
- 麥克 - 拉奧米
- Naomi. - I don’t care.
- 娜奧米 - 我才不管呢
Let’s get going. We got to get you ready. Back on the market.
我們快走 我得讓你重整旗鼓,重登人生舞臺
Yeah, I’m a real catch.
是啊,我是煩死了
Single mom with two teenage kids and manure caked under my fingernails.
有兩個十幾歲孩子的單親媽媽 而且滿手是泥
You’ll do great. You got the butt of a 12-year-old boy.
你會做得很棒的 你的屁股像十二歲的小男孩一樣緊翹
That’s terrific. I hope our daughter heard that.
太可怕了 真希望我女兒看到你這丑惡的嘴臉
Ugh. When was the last time you waxed?
你上次除毛是什么時候?
Bye, Mike.
再見,麥克
Bye.
再見