What’s the matter? This used to be your favorite place.
怎么了? 以前這不是你最喜歡的地方嗎?
- We used to come here for your birthday. - When I was, like, 8.
- 我們一直都是在這為你慶祝生日啊 - 那還是我八歲的時候
So, Al, basketball season’s coming up.
那么,艾爾,籃球季賽快要到了
- You ready? - Yeah.
- 你準備好了嗎? - 是的
- Been working on that outside shot? - Mm-hm.
- 練習外圍投籃了嗎? - 嗯
- Passing? - Good.
- 傳球呢? - 還好吧
- Dribbling? - Really good.
- 運球呢? - 湊合
Good’s not going to get you a scholarship.
光是湊合是無法拿到獎學金的
I meant, it’s great. It’s great, Dad. It’s great.
我是說,好極了 好極了,爸爸,非常好
That’s my boy. Remember, it’s not how big you are.
這才是我的兒子 記住,問題不在于你有多出色
It’s how big you play.
而在于你表現得多出色
Right up here.
來一個
Uh, Maggie got into Georgetown.
嗯,瑪姬進了喬治城大學
Maggie, that’s awesome.
瑪姬,這太棒了
Can you turn down the?
你能不能關小點…
Okay, guys, see you soon.
好吧,孩子們,再見了
Love you. Nice chatting with you.
我愛你們,很高興能和你們聊聊
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么?
Hey, that’s my stuff.
嗨,那是我的東西
Why are you destroying our yard?
你為什么要毀掉我們的后院?
It’s not our yard. It’s my yard, remember?
這里已經不是我們的后院了 這是我的后院,記得嗎?
You took the road not taken. And I get the yard.
你選擇了你曾經沒有選擇的路 于是我得到了這后院
I’m going to turn it into a showpiece for my clients.
我正要把它變成一個 給客戶參考的樣品
- Clients of what? - Landscape design.
- 什么的客戶? - 園林設計
Landscape design?
園林設計?
I’m going to show people what I can do.
我要讓人知道我的本事