Kate, what are you doing?
凱特,你在干嘛?
What do you mean?
什么意思?
I thought you were gonna take a few days off.
我以為你要休息幾天
- No. - Are you sure?
- 不用 - 你確定?
Yeah.
確定
Give me one duck, two beef rare, and a rack of lamb.
一只鴨、兩塊生牛肉和一塊羊排
I'm still waiting on those tenderloins of beef.
我還在等那些牛里肌肉
I need a quail and a Dover sole for table nine. Okay, let's go, guys.
9桌要鵪鶉和多佛比目魚,大家快點
Pick up.
出菜
Come on, let's move it. Terrine, carpaccio.
快干活吧,動作快點,法國派,義式生牛肉
Carlos, I need more pans, pronto.
卡洛,我還需要,多一點平底鍋,馬上就要
- Five minutes on the lobster. - Cleanup right away on table 13.
- 龍蝦要再等5分鐘 - 13桌馬上就要上菜
Fire one rare steak on the fly.
再煎一塊牛排
Two duck breast, two rack of lamb. Let's go, people.
兩塊鴨胸、兩塊羊排,快點
Why is there no food on the counter? Come on, we got tables!
出菜臺什么都沒有,快點,客人在等
Where's my souffl?for 14?
14桌要的蛋白牛奶酥在哪里?
Dear Kate, the baby is gorgeous.
凱特,我的小寶寶好可愛
I've called her Zoe, which means "life. "
我替她取名柔兒,意思是生命
Now she's here, I'm beginning to get what a huge thing...
生了她我才知道...
...it is I'm doing on my own.
...單親媽媽不好當.
So I want you to know if anything should ever happen to me...
我要你知道如果我發生什么事
...you are the only person I would want to have her.
我只要你負責照顧她
I know you'll love my baby the same way I would.
我知道你會跟我一樣愛她
Listen to me, it must be the three-day blues.
真是的,這一定是產后憂郁癥
I love you, sis. Christine.
我愛你,你的老姐克莉絲汀