Hey, Vanilla Ice.
嘿,小子
We got a game here. Let’s bring it in.
我們還要比賽,快點開始吧
Man, I had to. I had to.
我就是不由自主,不由自主
Oh, man, over there.
噢,看那里
Who is that stone-cold fox?
那個絕色美人是誰?
Oh, it’s my girlfriend.
噢,原來是我的女朋友
Oh, hey, there’s my girl. - Hey.
- 噢,嗨,寶貝 - 嗨
Take no prisoners, bro.
別手軟,兄弟
I’m glad you’re here, Scar. This whole scout thing has me wicked nervous.
真高興你來了 球探的事讓我緊張得不行
I just feel like my whole future’s riding on this game.
我覺得這場比賽決定著我的未來
Yeah. Yeah, I know how you feel.
是的,是的,我明白你的感受
Yeah? Is everything...? Everything’s cool, right?
真的?一切…?一切都還好吧?
Oh, yeah. Everything’s totally copacetic.
噢,是的,事事都完滿
- Totally? - Totally.
- 真的? - 真的
O’Donnell.
奧唐納
I gotta go. See you.
我得走了,回頭見
You okay?
你沒事吧?
Uh, uh...
嗯,嗯…
- We can talk about it later. - No. Just tell me.
- 我們可以晚些再談 - 不,現在就跟我說
It’s your big night. Go enjoy it.
今晚對你很重要,好好享受它吧
I can’t enjoy it unless you tell me what’s going on.
你不告訴我到底發生了什么 我是無法好好比賽的
Okay.
好吧