Thank you for letting me stay here,
Ned. 謝謝你讓我留下,奈德
Oh, yeah. No problem.
噢,沒什么
- You good on the Cap’n? - I’m good on the Captain.
- 你在家里還是頭兒吧? - 我當然還是家里的頭兒
Hey, Mike?
嗨,麥克?
Mike, I can tell you’re down, but trust me on this.
麥克,我能看得出來,你在走下坡路 但是你得聽我一句
You’re looking at Scarlet kicking you out of the house...
你正眼睜睜地看著斯嘉麗 把你踢出這個家…
...and the kids wanting nothing to do with you as a negative, when in fact...
…而且孩子們也和你劃清界線 不承認你的父親地位,實際上…
- I guess it’s mostly negative, isn’t it? - Well, yeah.
- 我猜大概這就是在否定你的地位吧? - 好吧,是的
I had no upside for that.
我想我太口無遮攔了
Hey! You’re getting that big promotion today, right?
嗨!你今天就要升值了不是嗎?
Yes. Yes, I am.
是的,的確是這樣
Today everything turns around for me.
今天是我時來運轉的時候了
Knock them dead.
讓他們震驚吧
I love you!
我愛你!
So anyway...
所以,無論如何…
...the way corporate wants us to spin it...
…公司希望看到的或許就是…
...is that maybe, in certain situations...
…我們在特定的情形中…
...a four-hour erection isn’t such a terrible thing.
…連續四個小時的作業 仍然輕松自如
Okay. Next up
那么,接下來
As most of you know, today I am proud to be naming our new regional sales manager.
眾所周知,今天我將很榮幸地向大家 宣布我們新的區域銷售經理
- Here we go. - You know...
- 快了 - 你們知道…
...l’ve been in the pharmaceutical game for almost two years now...
…我已經在制藥行業待了近兩年了…
...and people always ask me: "What’s it take to be an RSM?"
…而且人們總是問我,做為一名 區域銷售經理究竟要具備哪些素質?
Leadership.
領導力
Courage.
勇氣
Integrity.
公正廉明
But most importantly, dedication to this company.
但最重要的是,對公司的無私奉獻