Mike O’Donnell.
麥克·奧唐納
Do I know you?
我認識你嗎?
No. But I know you.
你不認識我,但我認識你
Oh, yeah?
噢,是嗎?
High school star. Never quite lived up to your potential.
校園明星,從來都無愧于你的潛質
Sooner or later you all come back to the old school.
遲早你會回到曾經的學校
Stand there and look at the picture of the glory days...
站在那兒,凝視照片里昔日的輝煌…
...wondering what might have been.
…好奇這一切怎么變成現在這樣
Seems to me you guys are living in the past.
在我看來你們都活在過去
Well, of course I want to live in the past.
當然我會向往過去美好的時光
It was better there.
那時可比現在好得多
I’ll bet you wish you had it to do all over again.
我敢打賭你會想再重來一次
Huh. You got that right.
你倒是說中了
You’re sure about that?
你確定那是你所期盼的嗎?
Oh, yeah.
嗯,是的
Dad. - Hi, Mr. O’Donnell.
- 爸爸 - 嗨,奧唐納先生
- Ladies. MAGGIE: What are you doing here?
- 女士們 - 你在這里做什么呢?
Oh, I was just talking to...
我剛剛正在對…
...nobody.
…空氣說話
Doesn’t matter. I got off work early, and I thought we could get ice cream.
沒事,今天我下班早 我想我們可以去吃冰激凌
Together?
一起?
- Why? - Just go get your brother, okay?
- 為什么? - 去把你弟弟找來,好嗎?
No, we’re fine.
不用了,就這些
Do you need anything else?
還要點別的嗎?