Kate...
凱特
...I want you to take a week off.
我要你休息一星期
That's not a suggestion, it's an order.
這不是建議,是命令
What's up, Doc?
嗯,有啥事兒呀?
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Wile E. Coyote, genius.
容我自我介紹,我是土狼威爾,超級天才
Hello, Zoe.
嗨,柔兒
I'm sorry, Mac, the lady of the house ain't home and besides...
歹勢,女主人不在家
...we mailed your refund check last week.
而且我們也把錢寄還給你了
I cooked us something tasty.
我煮了好吃的菜哦
I'm not hungry.
我不餓
Okay.
好吧
You know, you can leave on Friday. You know that?
你知道星期五就能出院嗎?
Yes.
知道
Zoe, you and I have to talk about what's gonna happen.
柔兒,我們要談談以后的事
Can I go back home?
我能回家嗎?
I'm afraid not.
恐怕不能
Why not?
為什么?
Well, you'd be alone there.
你在那里只有一個人
Your mom asked me to take care of you.
你媽媽請我照顧你
So you'll be coming home with me, okay?
所以你要跟我回我家,好嗎?