So congratulations. Mike.
因此,祝賀,麥克
Mike, if you could slide to your left so I can congratulate our new RSM, Wendy!
麥克,請你將目光移到你左邊,讓我們 祝賀我們的新區域銷售經理,溫蒂!
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
噢,天吶,噢,天吶
Go out there and push some pills, my peeps.
讓我們為我們的工作努力吧
Good job, baby!
干得好,寶貝!
See you at practice. Mmm.
等會兒見
Bye-bye, thanks.
再見,謝謝
Mike. What’s crack-a-lacking, coz?
麥克,怎么了?
Well, I’ll tell you what’s crack-a-lacking. Are you kidding me?
好吧,我來告訴你怎么了 你在耍我嗎?
Wendy’s been here two months. I’ve been here 16 years.
溫蒂才進來兩個月 我已經干了十六年了
I got the best numbers on the team.
我在團隊中是最棒的
You should think of it as a compliment.
你應該把這當作對你的贊賞
Think of it as us saying, "You’re just too valuable to promote."
就像我們常說的 "對于這個職位來說你再合適不過了"
- You little... - Shh, shh, shh, hello?
- 你這… - 噓,噓,噓,你好?
Hey, buddy. No, no, no, I got time.
嗨,兄弟,不,不,不,我有時間
Ha. I know, right? Look, listen, she was my doubles par...
嘿,我知道,不是嗎? 你瞧,她是我所…
So many girls and only one promotion, but you guys are so supportive.
這么多女孩爭取這一個升職機會 但是你們還這么支持我
- But, Wendy, you did it. - Thank you.
- 無論如何,溫蒂,你做到了 - 謝謝你
Wendy! Wendy! Wendy!
溫蒂!溫蒂!溫蒂!
You guys! OMG.
各位!我的天吶!