I think you should know I don't generally do that.
西恩,我通常不做這種事
- What, have dinner? - Dinner dates.
- 吃晚飯嗎? - 吃晚飯和約會
- How about breakfast? - You live in my building.
- 吃早飯如何? - 我們住在同一棟公寓
I don't generally go out with people in my building. As a rule.
我的規則是不和鄰居約會
You seem to have a lot of rules.
你好像有很多規則
Didn't you say you forgot something?
你不是忘了帶什么嗎?
- Oh, thanks. Right. - You're welcome.
- 對,謝了 - 不客氣
So, what's the problem with having rules?
有規則有什么不對?
It's not as if I'm controlling or anything.
我又不是霸道
I just prefer things to be done exactly right.
只是喜歡把事情做對
That's why I usually end up doing everything myself.
所以我才會什么事都自己來
Do you have any idea how complicated it is to coordinate 40 dishes at once?
你知道同時出40道菜有多難嗎?
I hope you like scallops.
希望你喜歡吃干貝
I thought we agreed you weren't gonna cook for me anymore.
我們說好不要再替我煮菜,不是嗎?
I didn't cook it for you, I just tried some new ideas.
我只想試試新菜,不是為了你
Who else am I gonna give it to?
我還能給誰試吃呢?
Now, we're gonna try something new this week.
這禮拜要試試新的療法
I'm going to ask you questions, and you're gonna answer them.
我問你問題,你要老實回答
How long ago was your last relationship?
你有多久沒交過男朋友了?
Isn't that a little personal?
這是私人問題耶
Well, this is therapy.
我是心理醫生
How long?
多久?
I don't know. Three years ago. Maybe four.
不曉得,三年,也許四年
- Who ended it? - I did.
- 誰提出分手的? - 是我
- He was getting way too demanding. - How so?
- 他的要求太多了 - 怎么說?