In a minute. Just don't cook them too long, because they get...
一下子就好,不要煮太久,不然會…
- They get tough, I know. - No, dry. Dry, Leah.
- 知道啦,會變太硬 - 不對,是太干澀
I get tough. Quail get dry.
我會變強硬,鵪鶉會變干澀
Kate, I wanna go over the menu for next week.
凱特,我想討論下星期的菜單
Later, okay?
待會兒,好嗎?
You're a magician, Kate.
你真是個料理魔法師
And you know my husband sings your praises constantly.
我先生一直對你贊不絕口
In fact, it's hard not to be jealous.
很難不吃你的醋
I worship anyone who can surprise my palate.
我崇拜能讓我的味蕾驚喜的廚師
It's always a pleasure to cook for you both.
很榮幸能為兩位服務
- We'll see you next week, right? - Of course.
- 下星期再見吧 - 當然了
- Good night. - Good night.
- 晚安 - 晚安
Nice to see you.
請慢走
I'm telling you it's not cooked properly.
這塊鵝肝烹調得不對
- May I ask what this is about? - Kate, I'll handle this.
- 這是怎么回事? - 凱特,我來處理
- I take it you're the chef? - Yes.
- 我猜你是主廚? - 沒錯
- There's something I'd like to show you. - Don't do this.
- 太好了,我給你看樣東西 - 肯,別這樣
My wife's foie gras hasn't been cooked long enough.
我太太的鵝肝烤得不夠久
- Excuse me? - Why don't I bring you...
- 什么? - 讓我免費招待
...a new appetizer with my compliments? - It's cooked just fine.
- 另一道前菜 - 我的鵝肝烤得剛剛好
Nothing to be ashamed of, honey. Even the best stumble over foie gras.
別覺得丟臉,頂級廚師也會出錯
There's nothing wrong with this. It's precisely comme il faut.
這塊鵝肝沒問題,完美無缺
- What is that supposed to mean? - Comme il faut? "As it should be. "
- 那是什么意思? - 完美無缺?
140 degrees in the oven, 80 degrees water temperature, for 25 minutes...
意思是剛剛好,烤箱華氏140度,水溫80度足足烤25分鐘
...not too long, not too short, with the perfect touch of pink, honey.
不多不少,色澤,呈完美的粉紅色,先生
That's it. We'll take our business somewhere else.
我受夠了,咱們到別家餐館
Let's go.
走吧