Did you try the saffron sauce?
你嘗了番紅花醬汁嗎?
And, I'm sorry, what's so bad about moving in together?
抱歉,同居有什么不好?
He asked me to give up my apartment.
他叫我退掉我的公寓
Why would I wanna do that?
我干嘛要那么做?
I'd move out, we'd get a place together...
我搬出去跟他住
...he'd eventually leave, then where would I be?
當他甩掉我時,我要住在哪里?
My God.
我的天啊
- The sauce is so good. - Thank you.
- 醬汁超好吃的 - 謝謝夸獎
- Where's my lobster for table 12? - Plating, chef.
- 12桌點的龍蝦呢? - 在擺盤了,主廚
I'm an actress and I don't do naked bondage movies.
我是個演員,不演色情片
The world is so full of pervs. That guy at table 10 is the worst.
世上有很多變態佬,10桌客人每周
Every week a new bimbo.
都帶新的波霸
I swear, he leers at my tits one more time, he's gonna regret it.
他敢再偷瞄我咪咪,我肯定叫他后悔
Damn it, Carlos! Watch where you're going.
卡洛,走路要看好
- Pay attention, everybody. - Sorry, chef.
小心點,大伙兒
Fire two lobsters right away. Hold the nine.
再烤兩條龍蝦,9桌先別上菜
- I'm really sorry about that. - Just don't let it happen again.
- 真的很抱歉 - 下次不要再犯
Now you're gonna run out of lobster right after I leave.
我一走龍蝦就會被你們用完
Kate, we're not gonna run out of anything, we're fine. Hydrate.
不會啦,龍蝦夠,放心,多喝水
You're a mom already.
你快要當媽媽了
Well, I've gotta practice while I can, right?
我得先多練習,對吧?
- Thanks. - Thank you.
- 謝了 - 謝謝
Someone get the phone.
找個人去接電話