Nick became available. I had to act quickly.
尼克正好可以,我得立刻請他來
The last thing I need right now is some lunatic in my kitchen.
我的廚房不能有一個瘋子
He's not a lunatic. He's exuberant. God knows we could use that around here.
他不是瘋子,只是很有活力,大家都需要活力
Exuberant? Are you kidding me? The guy thinks he's Pavarotti.
拜托,他自以為是帕華洛帝
Good evening. Do you have a reservation?
您好,請問有訂位嗎?
- Yes, Matthews. - Matthews. Yes.
- 是的,敝姓馬修 - 馬修,沒錯
May I take your coats, please?
讓我幫你們拿大衣
Let me show you to your table. Excuse me.
順便幫您帶位,請跟我來
Your waiter will be right over.
服務生馬上會過來
The only demand I had when I took this position...
我接下這工作唯一的條件
...was I get to choose who I work with.
就是讓我挑工作伙伴
- Leah would have been just fine. - Leah can barely stand up anymore.
- 黎兒沒有我也能做得很好 - 她勝子大到站都站不直
If I push her, she's gonna fall over.
我輕推她一下,她就會整個人倒掉
Holding her crotch and chopping at the same time! Give him a chance.
一邊扶勝子一邊切菜,給他個機會
- Nick is excellent. - I know nothing about him.
- 尼克是很好的廚師 - 我對他一無所知
- I have no idea what... - Give me some credit.
- 我不知道… - 相信我
- He was the sous-chef at II Treviso. - Italian?
- 他是崔尼索的副主廚 - 意大利餐館?
You bring a sous-chef from an Italian restaurant, and I'm the one in therapy?
你替法國餐館找個意大利副主廚,而我卻要看心理醫生?
We were lucky to get him. Peninsula offered him executive chef.
半島酒店本來要請他當行政主廚
Why didn't he take it?
他為什么不去?
Because he said he wanted to work with you.
他說他想跟你合作